Thursday, May 28, 2009

AM Beach- unknown to many

Nesteled away in the woods, across from the Golf Club is a hidden treasure, AM Beach. I adore this beach for its crisp view of an island in the middle of the lake, and its powdery white sand amidst weeping trees that grace the surface of the waterery bliss. That was a mouthful, but I almost feel like I am satisfied after I leave this beach as compared to eating a full meal. I wish to describe it as though I were savouring every bite. I recommend this beach, however, I don't know if you need to be a Sudden Valley resident to see it. If not, just follow the signs off of Lake Whatcom blvd, in Gate 2 that say "AM/PM beaches." AM beach inherited its name because the sun is on it until around 1:30 pm, and then its time to walk a few steps to the PM beach. Literally, a few steps. You will most likely enjoy the "few steps" if you are welcomed by the local bunnies (not playboy bunnies gentlemen!) wild rabbits. AM beach is not a large beach, but I think that is what makes it that much more SPECIAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment